19-22 September 2012
Conference Goal: Studying the process of Bologna Declaration principles implementation in the Russian system of higher professional education.
- Establishment and development of the multilevel education system.
- Multilevel system in humanitarian education.
- Multilevel system in pedagogy, psychology and social work.
- Multilevel system in natural-science and mathematics, computer science and applied mathematics.
- Multilevel system in technical education.
- Multilevel system in economics and management.
- Multilevel system in continuing professional education.
The conference should be an international forum to discuss and exchange ideas, to debate and gain the insights on the theme “Modern education technology implementation in working with bachelor and master students”.
It is planned to publish conference abstracts and research articles.
On the recommendation of the organizing committee the best papers will be published in “Northern (Arctic) University Bulletin”.
19 September — historical tour through Arkhangelsk, tour at NArFU, visit to the tourist village “Malye Karely”.
20-22 September — working days of the conference.
22 September — optional visit to the Lomonosov’s native village Kholomogory.
Possible participation forms:
- giving the keynote address,
- making reports,
- participating in discussions,
- publishing materials.
Please be informed the deadline for registration to the conference is 5 September 2012.
Personal invitations will be sent to all participants registered on the conference website.
Hotel reservation requests may be submitted online until 5 September 2012.